A Promise is a Promise

Wednesday, June 11, 2014
Last week I posted this BLENDED BLOOM (#135906 $11.95) that we made at our downline meeting.  I chose the Pumpkin Pie BLENDABILITIES because I wanted a challenge, and it really was a challenge.
Yesterday I decided I procrastinated long enough and I needed to work on my promise that I told you to check back to see what I would do with it.  Well, here you go...
I stamped the flower 3 more times, fussy cutting the layers and popping each layer up with a dimensional.  I also added some White gel pen lines which also helps it to "pop."
Now what to do with my Pumpkin Pie flower - I decided to combine it with the new BLACKBERRY BLISS card stock.  My cousin requested a card for a 60th birthday so I simply added the number 60 using the (retired) Typeset Dies. A little pearl in the center of the flower and three rhinestones on the "0" made it all come together.
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates