Another Challenge!

Monday, June 2, 2014
They did it again!!  Stampin' Up! extended another Challenge for us Demonstrators and you know me, I need to rise to the challenge

I need to sell three prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions (3-, 6-, or 12-month) during the month of June. If I do sell these three prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions I will get a free stamp set that will be featured in the upcoming Holiday catalog.  The sooner I get things like this in my hands the sooner I can show them to you at classes and online.  So who else is up for the challenge?? Will you be willing to help me out??

Click HERE to get all the details...

I AM A PAPER PUMPKIN SUBSCRIBER!! I think it is exiting to see what will come in the mail next.  I have made up my kits just as they suggest OR I have also made changes to make them my own creation like I did here with the April kit 


and here with the starter kit


So sign up now to get your own box of inspiration in you mailbox each month!!

Thanks for stopping by!
And thanks for helping me out!
Christi






Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates