Thankful Thursday

Thursday, June 5, 2014
There are so many things that I am thankful for and to list every single one would be impossible because I would be sure to miss some (sigh*), but today I wanted to share a Thankful Thursday post.

My dear friend and fellow Red Hot Stamper, Rachel, is a care giver for a sweet little 1 year old guy plus her own 2 year old little guy and therefore we have had to discontinue our weekly girls day where we would get together with our other friend, Marla, and stamp and enjoy one another's company, a little lunch, and a lot of chatting, etc.  Rachel just loves to pitch in and help me to accomplish whatever is on my Stamping agenda.  She got word that her last day to care for her extra little guy ended one week earlier than when her own kiddos get out of school so she said "let's play, what can I help you with?" WOW!! music to my ears!!  We chose Monday of this week and she came for about 4 hours to help me with this BIG ORDER I have for (60) Wedding Invitations that need to be completed and to the bride by the 12th.  CRUNCH TIME!!

Here we are enjoying our time together


This has been quite a process but I AM THANKFUL that Rachel came to help and knocked off 4 hours of the time I would have had to spend doing these myself!  You're the BEST, girl!

Here is the front of the Wedding Invite inspired by Trish Swagerty


And the inside... the front pocket, which is also embossed like the front, holds an RSVP card as well as a Parking Info card.  This is my sample card that I sent to the Bride and Groom so the RSVP Card and the Parking Card are revamped with the correct wording (and not hand written) and the invite area is also just a mock up, but Jessica will get the real deal


Getting the stacks ready for assembly


All 60 Invitations COMPLETED!!  Now just to wait for the envelopes to arrive



Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Cherie said...

Wow! You are so blessed to have such a great helper and friend! Your invitations are wonderful! TFS!

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates