Just one more time

Monday, June 9, 2014
Just one more time to move this monster of a DVD style shelf unit that we bought at a Blockbuster store when it went out of business.  We started with three units and have now scaled down to only one.
 half of the stamps are out and back onto a table so the flooring can be competed
This unit holds all the retired stamp sets that I will keep (for now), but when new retirees come along I will have to start purging.  I refuse to have more shelving just to store old stamps (cry*)
I know you are anxious to see this room get finished and so am I, but you will be amazed at how far we are already.  Show up tomorrow for my COME STAMP WITH ME TUESDAY class and you will be able to see it for yourself!

So I thought I should give you all a heads up on the COME STAMP WITH ME TUESDAY cards for tomorrow.  These lovely card were inspired by Mary Fish, Debbie Henderson, Connie Babbert, and Elaine Brufatto.  Thank you ladies for sharing your lovely creations.
The baby card is a "two-fer"! Make the regular size card for $1.50 and you get to make the 3x3 matching note card for FREE!
Two of the cards I kept the front blank so you can put whatever sentiment you would like on it.  When you come to my COME STAMP WITH ME TUESDAY class you have access to ALL my stamps so you can make these cards for whatever occasion you need.  I was inspired to do this because my cousin requested some blank front cards so I guess you can thank her!
Once again here are the details:
When: Every Tuesday
Time: 10am - 5pm
Cost: $1.50 per card
Come when you can, leave when you must.

Now don't forget about my June special - PLACE A $50 ORDER AND YOU GET YOUR NAME ON MY 50/50 BOARD TWICE! (THAT IS DOUBLE WHAT YOU WOULD GET NORMALLY)
WHY? I am trying to earn the Washington DC trip and it goes by points.  I am so close I can taste it but too far away to achieve it on my own.  WON'T YOU HELP ME??
YOUR NAME WILL ALSO GO INTO A SECOND DRAWING FOR THIS PACKAGE OF GOODIES VALUED AT OVER $50.

 ALSO THE WEEKLY DEALS THAT END TODAY ARE...
You can shop directly on line at http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/christiwaite/ to place your order

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates