My Inspiration

Wednesday, June 25, 2014
When I saw this card by Sam Donald I thought it was so elegant
 But as I am working at my work station this is the view I have...
So I thought that I should design the butterfly card to match my Tempting Turquoise wall
This just wasn't working for me so I changed it up, and since the adjoining walls are painted Sahara Sand I thought I would have that be the base of my card instead of Basic Black.  Adding the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder made it come together for me.
So what version will I have out for you to make at the July Stamp A Stack classes?? Well, I guess you will just have to sign up and find out for yourself.  What a tease I am!
Here are the details for the July Classes.  Sign up soon! Classes start already on the 7th!
JULY 2014 Classes
Stamp A Stack Class
Do you need a stack of cards for all occasions? This is the class for you! In this class you will be making 8 different All Occasion Cards.
Cost for this class is $12.00 or FREE with a purchase*
Pre order or Pre Pay for your class and receive a small gift from me.
Monday, July 7th at 7pm or
Saturday, July 12th at 10 am or
Wednesday, July 9th at 10 am
*minimum purchase $25.00
Please bring your adhesive along to this class.
Please RSVP by 7:00 PM the evening before any class

Projects Class
This class will vary month to month, this month we will be working with vellum
Tuesday, July 29th, 7 PM
I take special requests so if there is something you would like to learn specifically we can set a date according to your schedule
*Minimum purchase $25.00
Please bring your adhesive along to this class.
Please RSVP by 7:00 PM the evening before any class

COME STAMP WITH ME TUESDAYS
Every Tuesday between 10 AM and 7 PM you are welcome to come stamp with me.  There will be a variety of card stations open and you can stamp as many or as few as you want/need.  Each week will be different.  COST: only $1.50 per card

CARD  CLUB
Card Club will begin as soon as we had 10 participants.  We will meet on the third Monday of each month at 7PM.  This is a 10 month commitment and each month a $15 minimum purchase required.  One of the months you will be the hostess and will be guaranteed $25 in hostess dollars to spend on any catalog product of your choice.  There are only 3 spaces left.  Can’t make it EVERY month? No problem, you just need to submit your $15 order and I will stamp up your cards. Contact me for more details
A new 10 month session of CARD CLUB will begin in September.  There are 2 more spots open for this class

Christi Waite
4845 Summergreen Ln
Hudsonville MI 49426
616-581-3469

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates