Sweet Saturday

Saturday, June 7, 2014
Last week Saturday, I shared with you that it was our grandson, Tyler's, 12th birthday so today I will show you the cake I made for him.  His cakes are always themed around what his current interest is so this year he chose the Hunger Games.  I have not read the book nor seen the movie so I had to rely on a sketch Julie made for me.

Top view

 Side view...this is edible images for the flames

We gave him this cool Skate board
 Which he promptly fell off and skinned his knee within the first few days - OUCH! Sorry Tyler!
 And a Detroit Tiger shirt, of course
 Sharing a birthday celebration with Uncle Jeff usually means picture time.  Guessing it won't be too long before Tyler will be as tall as his uncle Jeff.

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates