Sentimental Sunday

Sunday, June 1, 2014
Dale's oldest brother and his wife have had this cute little chocolate chihuahua for almost 18 years and a couple weeks ago little Baxter breathed his last.
My Digital Studio came to the rescue when I wanted to make a special card for them.


 I am glad that when I went to Leadership in January that Dale and I were able to take an extra few days to spend with Phil, Sherry and Baxter.  Little did we know that it would be the last time we would see him.

He didn't let me hold him much - he was quite a momma and daddy's boy, but because I grew up with a chihuahua I wanted to get some lovin' in.


Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates