Sentimental Sunday

Sunday, June 15, 2014
Gracie is our little Ballerina and a few weeks back she had her dance recital at the end of this years classes.  Next year she should be in the next level up as a 9 year old.  Wow, did I really say that?  Let's just let her be 8 years old for these last few months - why rush it.
Here she is getting all her stage make-up on - (she hates it), but she is smiling!

Gracie did a fabulous job and we are so proud of her.
Gracie is front and center in this video.  I think it taped it in fast motion (hahaha)

Receiving her award and her photos
 Mommy gave roses!  Gramma and Grampa gave a single carnation, but she sure did feel special that they were REAL flowers
 I love this picture of Gracie and me - I even set it as the wallpaper on my iphone
 A special picture with Mommy
 Even Tyler asked to have his picture taken.  After Gracie danced I could see the look in his eyes that he was so proud of his little sister
This is the card that I made for Gracie inspired by Fran Sabad



Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates