Sentimental Sunday

Sunday, June 22, 2014
'Tis the season for weddings.

Two of the college gals from church that I have been sending cards to during their 4 years of college as an encouragement to them while they were away from home are now getting married, and I was honored to be invited not only to their weddings, but also to their bridal showers.  I wanted to do something special for them so I went directly to My Digital Studio to make them each a journal.

I chose photos that they used for their engagement pictures from their face book pages




I am super happy with how they turned out, and the girls really loved them!  We went to Jenna and David's wedding on Friday night and they used the journal that I made for them as their guest book! Gotta love that!
The happy bride and groom on their first dance as a married couple.  I wish them all the very best as they begin their new life in Atlanta, Georgia. David is a tennis pro and Jenna will be going for her Masters Degree - God speed, David and Jenna!

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates