Clockworks meets Stipple Blossoms

Tuesday, September 10, 2013
I love the look of this card but it sure has a lot of fussy cutting to it.  I saw one similar on Carolyn Kings blog but hers was a 5 1/4"x 5 1/4" size and I wanted to make sure mine fit into the A2 envelope as well as the card slot at the Used To Be New Consignment Shop.  I think this one would be perfect for a retirement card but I left the inside blank so it could be used for any occasion. 
Stamp sets: Stipple Blossoms, Clockworks

Remember on yesterdays blog post I gave you a before and after picture of my sister and I? Well now I have a before and after picture of my organized lazy susan.  Dale and I went to IKEA the night before our flight out and picked up these great containers for all my gluten free products.  I was getting tired of all the bags and the messy look.  Then I used My Digital Studio to make labels for each of them.
BEFORE:
 and AFTER:


Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates