Look Who Came To Visit!

Saturday, September 21, 2013
What a sweet surprise yesterday when this sweet little guy and his mommy came for a visit.
Mr Owen is now very comfortable coming to Auntie's house when Mommy comes to play.  Actually Mommy wasn't planning to stay and craft but Owen dug right into the toys and was such a good boy that Mommy asked if she could help me with my craft sale items - YOU BET!! THANKS!!

While Owen played, Rachel helped me assemble these cute little boxes to sell at next week Saturday's Craft Sale.  I love how she digs right in - she is a true crafter at heart!!
Yup - they are filled with a yummy candy corn, peanut, M and M mix!!
How-to: The box was made with the now retired Fancy Favor Box Die for the Big Shot (but you could easily assemble a box with cutting and scoring)  the front and back was made with the TOP NOTE DIE and the Big Shot.  This is probably the most used and versatile die that I have as you will see in an upcoming post. - Yup - I've got more boxes!! One of my favorite things to make!!
Eyes: Whisper White 1 1/4", Basic Black 1", Pumpkin Pie 1 1/4" (cut in half)
This cute box was inspired by: Charlotte Hollingsworth

Here are the details for the Craft Sales I will be participating in this year...

2013 CRAFT SALES:
Freedom Christian   
Saturday Sept 28th, 9am-3pm 
6340 Autumn Dr. Hudsonville


Hamilton Middle School 
Saturday Oct19th, 9am-3pm

4845 136th Ave., Hamilton


Hudsonville High School 
Saturday, Nov 23rd, 9am-3pm

5037 32nd Hudsonville

So if you live in my area please stop by! I would love to see you and be sure to tell me that you check out my blog or if you saw it advertised on Facebook and I will have a special gift for you.

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi




Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates