Piano Girl!

Wednesday, September 25, 2013
Today is our Daughter, Jessica's, birthday.  Hard to believe it has only been three years since our Jeff married Jessica.  It feels like she has belonged to our family all the time.  We love her dearly!
Jessica is a beautiful musician.  Not only does she play and teach the violin she also plays the piano and accompanies Jeff when he sings in church (she sings with him too).  I bet Jess wishes their little house could hold a beautiful grand piano like what is on her birthday card this year.
I used two retired stamp sets: Flores Suaves for the butterfly (but you could easily use BEST OF BUTTERFLIES) and Sincere Salutations (But any sentiment would work)
The musical note embossing folder is one I had on hand from a local craft store.  The piano was just hand cut (I made myself a pattern to keep on hand)
Colors I used besides the black and white are Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango

Happy Birthday Jessica!! With love!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates