The Power of Two

Friday, September 6, 2013
For today's card (inspired by Brian King) is kind of a continuation of yesterday's theme when I shared that my parents celebrated their 67th wedding anniversary.

The stamp set YIPPEE-SKIPPEE #131344 is only $14.95 in the clear mount and #131341 is only $18.95 in the wood mount.
The ABC-123 Sketch Alphabet and Numbers #130565 is $19.95 only available in clear mount, but that is exactly what you will want when placing the letters so you can see right where you are stamping them - perfect!!

I still do not own the Yippee-Skippee stamp set, but I do have it in My Digital Studio so I printed it out for this card.  If I did own this set I would have used Versa Mark and White Embossing Powder.  I love having the variety to work with.

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates