Too Many Candles?

Saturday, September 28, 2013
Today is THE day!! Craft Sale day, that is, and while you are reading this post I am all set up and ready to have you come check us out.  Not only do we sell fun items like boxes filled with goodies as you saw HERE  and HERE, but cards like this one will also be there.  My friend, Carla, is my partner in this craft sale and I saw some beautiful Masculine cards that she made to sell as well.  

Be sure to mention that you saw my blog post or my FaceBook and I will have a special gift for you!

So come to see us TODAY at 
FREEDOM CHRISTIAN SCHOOLS
6340 Autumn Dr., Hudsonville
They are open from 9 am to 3 pm

Our booth is located in the gym!
See you soon!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates