Get Well

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I know - this is NOT a Stampin' Up! Stamp BUT... A couple weeks ago I went to stamp at my friend Judy's house and she wanted to make a card for her mom using this stamp because her mom had had surgery recently.  That's when the light bulb went off and I asked if I could stamp one too for my sister Vicky who fell and crushed her knee and broke the large and lower bones in her right leg.  She is being held together by screws and a metal plate.  She is doing so well and she said that she was able to do a few rotations on her elliptical machine.  She is such a strong woman - I am so proud of her.  Won't be long and she can ditch her walker and graduate to crutches!!

This little mouse was too cute to NOT share with you all.  And this is a great sketch to use for your cards.  Here is one that we made at our Stamp A Stack Class last week using this same sketch
 
The Framelits I used for the first card are called DECO LABELS
Deco Labels Collection Framelits Dies#130102 $24.95

For the Second Card I used:
Stamp Set: WETLANDS, EXPRESS YOURSELF
OVAL FRAMELITS #129381 $26.95
Ovals Collection Framelits Dies

Thanks for stopping by!

Christi


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates