Guest Stamper Carla

Monday, September 30, 2013
This past Saturday I had the privilege to be at the Craft Sale with my friend, Carla.  We had a great day meeting all the amazing people who came to shop at our booth.  We loved all the comments, and these are just a few of the comments we heard...

"This is my favorite booth here", "I check out your blog every day", "You ladies are so talented", "I'm so glad you are back again this year, I need gifts for the teachers", "I wish I could do this."

Oh, Yeah!! I teach classes!! You really must check them out!!

So today I thought I would share a couple of the cards that Carla made

 Carla used the stamp sets SIX SIDED SAMPLER and FOUR YOU.  I love how she made two different color themes using the same design. - I'm thinking these will be perfect for the COME STAMP WITH ME class tomorrow!!  Come check it out every Tuesday from 10 am to 7 pm here in my craft room.  Each station will have a different card and you can make as many or as few as you like for only $1.50 each.

These are the cards that I will have out for tomorrows COME STAMP WITH ME "class"
I have extra cards out for tomorrow (I normally only do 4 cards) because next week Tuesday I will NOT be open as my sister comes in town for a week and I plan to spend as much time with her and my other two sisters and our parents as possible, but I will be ready and raring to go again on Tuesday, September 15th - same as always 10 am to 7 pm.

Thanks for stopping by! - feel free to leave a comment for Carla on this blog post

Christi


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates