Happy Anniversary! and September Specials

Thursday, September 5, 2013
It's September! Are you ready for it?  I used to love September because the kids went back to school and got back into a regular routine again.  Running a child care business in my home could sometimes be taxing with all the kids around during the summer.  Now I am "retired" from all that but I still get the chance to care for our two grandchildren, Tyler (11) and Gracie (almost 8). I guess it is always best to get back into the routine of things, and we look forward to watching our high school football team each Friday. (I'm not nearly as faithful as Dale).  September also means craft sale season begins for me and my friends Sue and Carla whom I do them with.  BUT...September also means it is my parents wedding anniversary!  What a wonderful time to celebrate them and this year they celebrate 67 years of marriage! Can you believe it!!! We, as a family, are so blessed with the legacy of faithfulness they are handing down to each of us!  So... this is the card that I made for them this year (inspired by Jackie Topa)

Aren't they darling??!!

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!


Ok, now on to the September specials...

Until September 30th you can get in on this great Butterfly Bundle
Offer: Get 15 percent off when you buy this bundled butterfly stamp set and punch!
Bundle ItemPage in CatalogDescriptionRetail Price15% Savings PriceAmount Saved!
13531190
183
Butterfly Bundle (Clear-Mount)
Papillion Potpourri Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Bitty Butterfly Punch
$30.90$26.27$4.63
13531290
183
Butterfly Bundle (Wood-Mount) 
Papillion Potpourri Wood-Mount Stamp Set
Bitty Butterfly Punch

NEXT...

The ENVELOPE PUNCH BOARD is now Available! #133774 and only $19.95

The September Best of ... Stamp set is out called BEST OF AUTUMN!
#134390 only $14.95
Remember if you buy 6 of the Best of... Stamp sets you can redeem your 'tally card' for one free stamp set priced $14.95 or less
Thanks for stopping by!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates