RHSSC #105

Sunday, September 8, 2013
Yeah! it's another Red Hot Stamper Sketch Challenge Day!
This is what we had to work with...
And this is what I came up with...
This is the NEW single stamp called WONDERFUL BLESSING

First I made this card...
This is the actual size of the stamp
I really wanted to try something with it so I put the stamped image on my scanner/printer and decreased the size to about 79%
See the difference in size? The color did not come out as bright as the stamped image but... oh well
Here are the two sided by side
the colors I used are Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red and Brushed Gold.
The card on the left was made using the Paper Doily Sizzlit L* #125592 

and the card on the right was made using the Delicate Doilies Sizzlit L* #126999 $21.95 each. 
Now Click HERE to see what the other gals did with this sketch challenge

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi



Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates