Let's Talk Turkey

Tuesday, September 24, 2013
I am really in the Craft Sale mode right now, trying to get everything made for the upcoming Craft Sales.  I must admit I get a bit anxious prior to the craft sales and never know if I have the right items that will sell.

I wanted to make some inexpensive Thanksgiving Themed Treats that would be great to give to your family at Thanksgiving Dinner.  Can't you just picture these cute treats adorning your Thanksgiving table? 

 These treat boxes are filled with Candy Corn, but you could always swap it out for whatever your family likes best.
These have yummy suckers - some are the caramel apple flavor and some have the fun CRAYOLA suckers that actually color your tongue when you eat it!  How fun is that!!

And once again...Here are the details for this years Craft Sales: I hope you will get a chance to check us out!

2013 CRAFT SALES:
*Freedom Christian   
Saturday Sept 28th, 9am-3pm 
6340 Autumn Dr., Hudsonville

*Hamilton Middle School 
Saturday Oct19th, 9am-3pm
4845 136th Ave., Hamilton

*Hudsonville High School 
Saturday, Nov 23rd, 9am-3pm
5037 32nd Ave., Hudsonville

*So if you live in my area please stop by! I would love to see you and be sure to tell me that you check out my blog or if you saw it advertised on Facebook and I will have a special gift for you.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates