Stamp of the Month Kit

Wednesday, September 4, 2013
Hi Ladies:
I am starting something new this month called STAMP OF THE MONTH KIT
For the month of September I have chosen the stamp set to be WETLANDS

This is one of my favorites in the new catalog - great images and wonderful sentiments.

HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
The cost of this kit is $27
and it includes: 
a *Clear Mount Wetlands Stamp Set (if you need wood mount add $5 to the price so your amount would be $32)
a *all the consumables that you will need to make these 4 cards
This particular kit includes *1 sheet of Stampin' Dimensionals

OTHER SUPPLIES YOU WILL NEED TO COMPLETE YOUR PROJECT:
- Early Espresso Ink
- Clear blocks (if ordering the clear mount stamp set vs. wood mount stamp set)
- Adhesive
If you need to add any other product to your kit please let me know and I will add those to your order and adjust the shipping costs if necessary.

You need to sign up and pay for the kit by the 15th of the month. When you sign up I will send you a PayPal invoice and you can pay through PayPal OR you can mail me a check at the address below - but remember I need to receive it by the 15th as I will place my order for the stamp sets on the 16th

The $27 cost ($32 for wood mount stamp set) includes the cost of Priority Shipping

When I receive your payment I will email you a PDF of the instructions to make the 4 cards. 
If you already own the WETLANDS Stamp set but would still like to purchase the kit you may choose another stamp set from the catalog priced $16.95 or more (clear) or $21.95 or more (wood).  If the price is higher you just pay the difference.

This is the WETLANDS stamp set and the 4 cards that you will be making with this kit 



I am so excited about this and my mind is whirling at what stamp set I will choose for the month of October!

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates