Faux Tile

Wednesday, September 11, 2013
Last week at the Red Hot Stampers Down line meeting our fellow Red Hot Stamper, Sara, demonstrated a sponging technique. And step by step we sponged this gorgeous card together.  Sara is a VERY talented sponger and card maker. You can visit her blog HERE.


Last night was the down line meeting for Christi's Crew (C3) and I thought perhaps they would like to try their hand at sponging too, but I didn't want to copy Sara, and I also thought I would start a bit simpler.  I saw this Faux Tile technique on Stampin' Connection and wanted to give it a try.  I asked Sara if she had ever done it, and she had not as of yet, but she gave me the link - I love being a Red Hot Stamper because we share everything with each other.  Thanks Sara!

I think maybe I should have Sara be a guest demonstrator at one of my down line meetings!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Both of your cards turned out great, Christi! Glad you enjoyed the sponging and were able to figure out the faux tiling. :) I love being a part of the Red Hot Stampers too!
Sara

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates