Pure Elegance!

Monday, September 9, 2013
It has been one week since we came back home from my sisters house in NJ.  We had a ton of fun together and since we have both adopted a gluten free diet we enjoyed making most of our meals and eating home.  We both started in the Spring so I thought you might like to see a before and after picture of us.  
Here we are in January when we vacationed together in Florida
And here we are now - 50 pounds lighter (between the two of us)

This one was taken at the beautiful LONGWOOD GARDENS

When our plane landed Dale said "here we are" and I said "I'm not 'here' until I am in my sisters arms
Sisters are the BEST and I am blessed to have 3 sisters.  Looking forward to October when all four of us will be together again.
Now on to a pretty card:

Elegance! That what this card screams!  (Card inspired by Elizabeth Gross)  Simply by snipping the 'petals' of the scallop circle punch it gives the card more dimension and makes them look like beautiful flowers.

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

You both look great, Christi!
Love your cards too. I love the gray and pink together...very elegant. :)
Sara

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

You both look great, Christi!
Love your cards too. I love the gray and pink together...very elegant. :)
Sara

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates