Betsy's Blossoms

Tuesday, September 11, 2012
This is one of the cards that we made at this months STAMP A STACK classes. It features the stamp set BETSY'S BLOSSOMS and the Designer Paper FLORAL DISTRICT.
This first card is inspired by Anne Granger
 
After cutting all the pieces I needed for the cards for the class I was left with strips of the Designer Paper that I wonder if I should save or pitch.  Well, I guess the Super Saver in me decided to just make up something with them rather than to have them sitting around.  This FUNKY FOLD CARD is a great way to use up these pesky scraps.  
 
This one was inspired by a card made by Tricia G Kolarik
 
Then after I made up  a few of these cards I had a teeny tiny bit of scraps left.  I pulled out my BRAND NEW 1 1/4" SCALLOP CIRCLE PUNCH from the Holiday Catalog and punched out the flowers and made this card...


 
WOW! I basically wasted NO paper by creating all of these.

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi










Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates