Another One Sheet Wonder

Tuesday, September 9, 2014
I had so much fun with my One Sheet Wonder cards last week that I thought I would show you another one of the 12x12 sheets of designer paper that come in the MOTLEY MONSTERS Designer Series Paper Pack.  These are the two sides you get with this paper and you get 2 sheets of each design in the package, however I am only using 1 of the sheets for my cards and I am going to stretch it over the next several days to keep you coming back to see what else I made with it.

Card #1 I used the Birch Tree Print side of the Designer Paper, and Mary Brown was the original designer of this card.
I love how she used the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper for the ghost.  The Happy Halloween greeting is from a NEW HOSTESS EXCLUSIVE STAMP that you can get for FREE by hosting a $300 workshop in your home or mine through October 31st.

Contact me SOON to schedule a class so you can get this stamp set for FREE!  Believe me, my calendar fills up fast and you don't want to miss out on this fabulous deal.  With a $300 workshop you not only get this stamp set FREE but you also will get $50 in FREE product of your choice.
Card #2 uses the flip side of the Designer Paper
This time I pulled out my BITE ME Photopolymer Stamp Set this IS STILL AVAILABLE. Sometimes we forget to pull out another stamp set that coordinates but is not in the Holiday Catalog. I really wanted my black cat to be on top of the pumpkin but it just looked to funky so I had to settle for it being on the side.
INSIDE: I cut out the ghost using the FUN FALL FRAMELITS and stamped some of the eyes onto Vellum then put it behind the cut out.
Remember you can shop Stampin' Up! with me 24/7.  Just click on any of the images below and it will take you directly to my personal site.
Supply List:

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates