One Sheet Wonder part 3

Thursday, September 11, 2014
Two more cards to continue in my One Sheet Wonder challenge.  This original artist on this first card is Mary Brown.  I only changed up the Happy Halloween stamp so that I could use the NEW Hostess Exclusive GOOD GREETINGS Stamp Set.  You can get this stamp set FREE by hosting a workshop in your home or mine before October 31st.
 This second one I used the back side of the Designer Paper, followed some of the same ideas with the Dazzling Diamond Glimmer Paper for the ghosts and the black circle for their base.
Like what you see?  You know you can shop Stampin' Up! on line with me anytime.  Just click on any of the items below and it will take you exactly where you need to go.
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates