Destination Washington DC

Thursday, September 25, 2014
This morning Dale and I leave for Washington DC - SOOOOO excited!!  Thank you to everyone who made this incentive trip possible.  I thought it was appropriate to feature a patriotic card for today considering where we are going.  I thought I cased this card from one of my fellow Red Hot Stampers but no one has owned up to it so if you were the original designer of this card please let me know so I can give you credit.
This card would be great for a thank you at Veterans Day.  That would be YOU - Daddy!
Thank you again for making this possible! I appreciate you all so very much!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates