Labor? Day

Wednesday, September 3, 2014
What did YOU do on Labor Day? Did you rest from your labor or did you labor?
We initially were going to head out to a Wild Animal Park with all our kids and grandkids, but when those plans changed we were truly happy to stay home.  Our "labor" was all fun anyway.  I helped my hubby clean out the garage (fun? yes, #1 we were doing it together, and #2 I knew why we were doing it!!)  He has been working on my new bookcase!!
He had it all assembled then took it apart so he could paint it.  MUST have a clean garage when you are spray painting or all the little sawdust flecks will end up in the finish.


 yes, my alien has returned!!  but I am so very thankful that he is cautious.


I made us a yummy lunch of tilapia, salad and snap peas... I spread my tilapia with homemade mayonnaise (we make our own to avoid the vinegar that is in the store bought brands - it is also cheaper and very easy to make)
 Everyone has their favorite tools for cooking or baking, or card making and memory keeping etc. so I used my trusty icing spatula which works perfect!
 The coating is Gluten Free crackers all crushed up using my VitaMix - LOVE that machine!!
Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes - depending on the size and thickness of your fish - and you have a YUMMY, YUMMY fish dinner.
Oh, and I made cards too!  Check out the Red Hot Sketch Challenge #138
This is my take on it...
I colored my large Faceted Button with the dark Calypso Coral Blendabilities Marker.  Thought it might look like a pumpkin - um...  See below all the product that I used on this card.  Like what you see? you know you can shop Stampin' Up! with me online, anytime, 24/7.  Just click on any of the products and it will take you right where you want to be!
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates