Refuge and Strength

Tuesday, September 23, 2014
Recently we have had need to send out way too many sympathy cards and my stash was super low especially for ones that would be masculine enough so one night I went to work and focused on Sympathy Cards - all the time praying for my friends and family who are grieving.
This card I made using a graduating sponging.  I used it on a workshop card (different colors, different theme), but love the simpleness of it all so decided to try it using my REFUGE AND STRENGTH (retired) stamp set.  I needed some bigger/bolder words for the sentiment so went with a non-Stampin' Up! (sorry) one that I keep on hand.  The grass at the base of the card is from a single stamp I snagged off the Red Hot Stamper garage sale and I'm glad I did because it worked out perfectly.
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi



Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates