TBT

Thursday, September 18, 2014
Throw back Thursday: Pocket Fun
Thank you to my friend, Nancy, who let me borrow her Pocket Fun stamp set.  I have been making cards for years but I didn't do a whole lot of stamping until shortly before I signed up to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator in 2008 so I do not have a lot of stamps from way-back-when.  I am thankful for friends who didn't get rid of their retired sets so that I could borrow them!
This is a card that I made for Jade's mom.  She is such a sweetie - kind of crazy - she likes - I mean she LIKES to clean and she goes every other week and cleans my parents condo for them.  Mom always liked everything nice and clean and now as they age it is hard for them to do all that work themselves.  Melissa to the rescue (you may remember me calling her my kitchen fairy).  I sent this to her as a thank you for taking such good care of them in this fashion.
I thought the two girls on there were perfect for us.  I added a little bling to the pocket just like some of my jeans have.  The sentiment is from the My Paper Pumpkin starter kit.
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates