Safe arrival

Friday, September 26, 2014
We arrived safely in Washington DC with only one 1 hour delay because the flight attendant was late - go figure.
Violet is joining us on our excursion - it's actually a working vacation for her because she is my neck pillow - how fun!  Don't tell her though, she thinks she's hot stuff.  She heard it was going to be sunny and 80 degrees here!
What about Henry, you ask?  Well Gracie is Henry-sitting and she is showing him a good time.  Here is a picture of Henry and Gracie's pal Glimmer that Gracie sent me.  She said that he is having so much fun.  Of course she also asked me if I was going to bring any new friends home for Henry.  Yikes! I think I started something big.
A beautiful lobby


 Was so excited to run into Sara Douglas - what a sweet gal
After a wonderful dinner at the Chinese restaurant we came back to our room and look was was waiting for us...
 Bet you guessed by the label that it was cupcakes LOL!
My sister and her hubby are driving here from South Jersey to spend the day with us today so I'm double excited about a fun day with them.
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates