Fall Fest

Monday, September 1, 2014
Why wait until the last minute to make a Thanksgiving card? This one will be one of the cards that will be available to make tomorrow at the COME STAMP WITH ME TUESDAY class. (TOMORROW 10 am to 5 pm Come when you can, leave when you must. Only $1.50 per card you choose to make.)
When I was going through my "stash" I found these chalkboard cards that were in last years Holiday Catalog and they were intended for a place card.  You can tell that they would fold in the center.  I also had some of the designer paper left from that kit so I knew I wanted to use those up.  I searched for a sketch to use it with and decided to go with the one found in the bimonthly Stampin' Success Publication that demonstrators get.  Of course I changed it up to suit my needs but that is what using a sketch is all about.  Did you know that your Stampin' Up! catalogs are the perfect resource to use for inspiration in your card making?  Have you received your new catalog yet?  Contact me and I will be happy to see that you get one.  You can shop Stampin' Up! online 24/7 just click HERE to get started.
The fun little pumpkin is from the stamp set FALL FEST and you can save 15% if you purchase the bundle that includes the coordinting Framelits FUN FALL FRAMELITS.  The sentiment is from the stamp set MERRY EVERYTHING
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates