You're HOW Old?

Thursday, September 4, 2014
When the gals pre pay for a class I try to have a small symbol of my appreciation for them. At the punch art class last week I gave each one of them this punch art card inspired by a card I saw on Stampin' Connection but failed to document the original artist.  If it is you please let me know so I can give you the credit you deserve.
I made some with Whisper White and some with Very Vanilla.  Which one do you like best?
Want to get in on some special treats?  Pay in advance for your class or place a $25 or more order and you will receive something special too.  Below you will see the products I used.
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates