Sentimental Sunday

Sunday, September 7, 2014
Last June my dear friend, Rachel, said her last good-byes to her mom after a six month battle with cancer.  Our friend Marla and I purchased a yellow rose bush for Rachel to plant in her yard as a memory for her mother.  Our prayer is that it will bring her joy each time this pretty rose bush blooms.
And this is the card that I made to go with it.
I used the same layout that I used for this card from a COME STAMP WITH ME TUESDAY CLASS, but I wanted it to coordinate with the yellow rose bush we bought Rachel.  I also used the NEW cotton ribbon!  SWEET RIBBON!

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates