Stepping It Up

Monday, September 22, 2014
I saw this card on Pinterest by Hayley and I like the simpleness of it, but found it rather plain
This first card uses Pear Pizzazz and So Saffron and the FLOWER SHOP stamp set for the largest flower.
Next Best thing (because I love the layout) was to change up the colors and using the same color scheme I just bumped it up to brighter colors.
In this stepped up version I used Old Olive for my green and Hello Honey for my yellow.  I still used the PETITE PETALS stamp set for the small flowers but used BEAUTIFUL BUNCH for my largest flower then gave the centers some added "oomph" by layering them, then adding the tiniest pearls in the centers.  FLOWERING FLOURISHES is the other stamp set I used as well as Delightful Dozen (retired) for the greeting.  
This is just one of the cards that will be out for you to stamp at tomorrow's COME STAMP WITH ME class.  You must know the drill by now...
TIME: 10am to 5pm
COST: $1.50 per card you choose to make
Come when you can, leave when you must.
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates