Circle Card Framelit Die

Tuesday, September 16, 2014
It took me a while to decide if I wanted to purchase the Card Framelit Dies.  They come in a Label form or Circle form.  They will be in the supply list below so you can see them side by side.  When my 13 year old friend, Jade, made the 7th grade volleyball team I knew exactly what I wanted to do for her congratulations card.
 I googled a volleyball and freehanded it because it was my only option.  The little "yay" is also in with the Circle Card Framelit Die.  The eagle is a non-Stampin' Up! stamp, but Hudsonville's mascot is an Eagle so I have to keep this one on hand.
When you flip it open the back side shows the congratulations.  This stamp is from a retired set called Happy Greetings
A few weeks ago she was practicing at our local park and the photographer from mlive happened to be scouting for local photos and grabbed this great action shot of Jade, and it ended up in our local newspaper.
I'm sure she will have a very successful season.  Can't wait to watch her play
Congratulations Jade!
supply list:

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates