Pumpkin Pie Spice Hot Chocolate

Tuesday, September 30, 2014
I am just trying to get a start on some Craft Sale items because it is all starting up NEXT MONTH - The first one is just a few short weeks away.  I made up some of the yummy homemade hot chocolate mix and added Pumpkin Pie Spice to it - can I say it now?...YUMMY, YUMMY, YUMMY!!!  Glenda gave me some fun tea tins several years ago and I am finally using them.
 I used the Frightful Fence Jumbo Wheel (that I transformed into a stamp), sponged up some Smoky Slate Card Stock with Basic Gray Classic Ink for the feeling of a hazy night, and since it was Pumpkin Pie Spice Hot Chocolate I HAD to add some pumpkins from the Fall Fest Bundle.
 My Digital Studio is a big help when I need to make my own labels.
So won't you join me at the craft sales?  Check out the side bar of this blog to get all the details of dates and places.
Here are the supplies that I used:
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates