Anniversary Hybrid

Monday, July 21, 2014
This card is what you would call a Hybrid Card.  I used My Digital Studio to print out the Bicycle from the Stamp Brush Set called Pedaling Past (sizing it much larger than the original stamp). Once I cut out the size I wanted all I had to do was add my anniversary greeting from A Word For You stamp set and some banners from Banner Blast to make this card (which very conveniently was inspired by Chat W) I also printed out some extra wheels so that I could cut them out and pop them up giving my card the much desired look of 3D or dimension.
I love the fact that whatever I buy through My Digital Studio NEVER retires.  Also - once I design my card I don't have to redesign it if I want to make more I just hop on into my MDS program and print another copy.

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates