Sentimental Sunday

Sunday, July 13, 2014
Last month Dale and I celebrated our 37th wedding anniversary!  Wow! 37 years!!  BUT...we've known each other our entire life - now that's SWEET!
We have always wanted to try the restaurant called THE MELTING POT which is a fondue style restaurant.  What fun! it was a total experience!  We were given our own private booth where we were set apart from all other customers.  We could hear when the waitress would talk to the other customers but that's about it.  Very private!
We even indulged in the chocolate fondue for dessert - I wanted to experience it ALL!!  Since I haven't eaten like this for over a year Dale said it was like watching an alcoholic return to his drink, it was soooo yummy!  Now back to the wise choices!  We shared a fondue for one and good thing too because this is a lot of sweets.
 Our own pot of melted chocolate right on our table
This is a sweet card that Jeff and Jessica gave us for our anniversary. It is so perfect because Dale and I have known one another our entire life.  If you read my blurb on the side bar of this blog you will see that I state that "I have been married to Dale, the little boy I fell in love with when I was 5 years old"
and they gave us these beautiful flowers too

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates