Next Stop...Washington DC!

Monday, July 28, 2014
Kind of crazy, since I just got home from Convention, but I am already looking forward to the Incentive Trip to Washington DC in September.  I just wanted to show you the cute (and very large) mug that my up line, Glenda, gave to me for earning this trip.  It was complete with all the color families of Candy Dots.  SWEET!!
So I thought I would show you a card I made recently using some Candy Dots
Just the two little dots added as door handles for my "cabinet" made it look authentic.  Yes, I know, I used a retired stamp called Fishin' Around but you can still purchase the Photopolymer stamp set call COUNTLESS WISHES which comes in 2 sets.  These particular words come from set #2.   I used the GOLD GLITTER on the base of the fish bowl.

This card was inspired by Lorri Heiling who was inspired by Carol Lovenstein from Stampin' Connection.

I thought this would make such a cute anniversary card.

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates