Sentimental Sunday

Sunday, July 27, 2014
Today is my Daddy's birthday!! He will proudly tell you that he is 88 years old!! Sure doesn't seem that old to me!
In Hudsonville where we live and where Dale and I both grew up they have a Veterans Park with some amazing statues of the different branches of the military.  My Daddy was in the Navy.  When we were at the Art In The Park Craft Sale my parents stopped by and I was able to capture these pictures

 When they were constructing this Veterans Park we could purchase a brick for the walkway either in honor of, or in memory of a loved one.  This is the brick that the grand kids all chipped in to buy for them.
Happy Birthday Daddy!
I Love You!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates