Grunge Wedding

Wednesday, July 16, 2014
One of the gals who purchases cards from me at the Used To Be New Consignment Shop said that she pretty much cleaned me out of wedding cards so it has been on my agenda to get a few varieties made up. and I love, love, love all the different stamps that just give you texture like the GORGEOUS GRUNGE stamp set for only $17.95
I used the speckled stamp for this wedding card.
Colors used is the brand new BLACKBERRY BLISS and Crumb Cake.  The new ribbon is so SWEET!! Sorry, but the sentiment is a non-Stampin' Up! stamp.  This card was inspired by Lynn Kolcun

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates