Sentimental Sunday

Sunday, July 6, 2014
Another one of my "kids" from my years of child care graduated this year.  Miss Kyra came to me when she was almost one year old.  She was also a neighbor only 2 doors down.  It was a light schedule with Kyra because they only needed me for Monday mornings so mom could sleep after her third shift nursing job.
Look at this darling little girl...




 And look what a beautiful young lady she has grown up to be!
What I love about Kyra is that when Dale and I stop in at the local hardware store where she works, she is always ready to come around the counter (if not too busy, of course) so she can give me a hug!  I love that they still love me after all these years.  Kyra stayed with me until she went to middle school and then during the summers she would come with her 2 sisters for a full day of play.  We really had the best times!


I couldn't have done anything better for those 15 years than to care for these kids

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates