I Made a Wish and You Came True!

Wednesday, July 9, 2014
I wanted to share with you the card that I made for Jeff and Jess for when baby Sawyer was born
I actually made this card a long time ago so I cannot remember who I got the idea from.  The words are from a retired stamp set called STEM SAYINGS
We have been praying for this next grand baby for a long time and we are so very thankful to have him in our life.
I was pretty excited, too, to have purchased the Project Life Little Moments Scrapbooking kit and the Little Moments Accessory Pack so that I can scrapbook pictures of sweet Sawyer.  Just look: there are cute little elephants - just perfect for my Henry loving theme
 I just love these wood elements - especially the diaper pins
 These words are perfect - exactly how we feel about Sawyer
 It comes all handy dandy in this box - easy to transport or to just keep everything together

Alphabet stickers and washi tape too
I can hardly wait to get started!
Which reminds me to tell you about the Scrapbooking class I have coming up in October.  Here are the details... I am hoping to hold one of these once a quarter so if you cannot come in October perhaps you can make the one in January (Date to be determined)
All Day Scrapbooking Event!Need a time to set aside to get your scrapbooking done without outside hinderances?
Need a nice BIG working area to let your creative juices flow?
Love spending time with other ladies who enjoy scrapbooking? (or card making)
Then this is the event for you!
WHEN: October 4, 2014
TIME: 9 am to 6 pm (Come when you can leave when you must)
WHERE: Christi's Craft Room 4845 Summergreen Ln, Hudsonville, MI
COST: $25.00
INCLUDES: A Subway Sandwich of your choice, Beverage, and all the paper products needed for your lunch and snacking time.
WHAT TO BRING: Your scrapbook supplies, and a snack to share
RSVP (and pay) by Monday, September 29, 2014

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates