Calling All Heroes

Tuesday, July 29, 2014
When this NEW Photopolymer stamp set came out called CALLING ALL HEROES, I wasn't sure I was going to buy it because I am more of a Superman Hero kind of girl, but our (former-sigh) Youth Pastor has taken a call to a ministry in the Chicago area, and I thought that the city sky line could be any big city like Chicago or New York, etc.  It has only been a month or so but I miss seeing them around church so I decided to play with my new stamp set as soon as it arrived.  I took some tips from Stampin' Connection but this is truly my own design.
 BUT - while I was on Stampin' Connection I did see these two other designs and since I was playing with my CALLING ALL HEROES stamp set I thought I should just make up some extras for the store and for my own card sending.  Hoping my little nephews will like the super hero theme to their birthday cards.
This first one was inspired by Kathya Hidalgo
And this one was inspired by Justin Krieger
I love the photopolymer stamps, they are so easy to align perfectly when using alphabet and number stamps.  You can get your very own CALLING ALL HEREOS stamp set by clicking HERE.  And remember for every order of $35 or more (until July 30th) I am giving you FREE SHIPPING as my thank you for helping me to achieve the Washington DC trip.  If you place your order on line I will reimburse you the price of the shipping as this special offer is through me ONLY.

Here are the cards that are out today for the COME STAMP WITH ME class.  My craft room is open from 10 am to 5 pm so come when you can and leave when you must.  Only $1.50 per card you choose to make.
These beautiful cards were inspired by Mary (?) as seen on LeeAnn Greff's blog, Carrie Rhoades, Jennifer Burns, and Pinterest.  Thanks ladies!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates