Convention Here We Come

Monday, July 14, 2014
Today we are leaving for the Stampin' Up! Convention that is held each year in Utah.  This will be my second time to go, but it is the first time for my friends Carla and Donne.  I thought I would share with you one of the cards that I made for my swap cards.  When swapping I need to come up with my own design.


Oops - here we go again - I am using the FUN FRAMES EMBOSSING FOLDER.  I think I like the Happy Birthday one best, but good to have a variety.  This stamp set is called HEY YOU, and the embossing folder that I used is called ARROWS.
I won't be blogging while I am gone but I will try to pre-post something for you each day that I am away!
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates