Charlie and Parkers First Adventure

Friday, July 25, 2014
Look who high-jacked a ride in my suitcase on our flight from Utah!  This is Charlie the elephant...
 And this is Parker the giraffe...  (I named them after two of the cute little boys that were in my care three years ago)
 Gracie was thrilled when I sent her the pictures and she gave me a thumbs up on the names chosen.  Monday, my first day back, was our day to have the grand kids while mommy works and we decided to take them for a walk up to McDonalds for lunch.  Charlie and Parker were excited that Gracie wanted to take them along. This cute little bag from Thirty One came with the back pack I bought Gracie for her next school year and was a perfect size for our new friends to tag along.
 Parker has a little BLING on his neck (Gracie's watch)
 They thought lunch was delicious, but then again, who doesn't like french fries??  They didn't mind sharing with the little Furby Gracie got in her Happy Meal.
So...speaking of french fries - did you see that Stampin' Up! has a French Fry Box Die for your Big Shot?  You are going to love this!!  I took home the empty fry boxes from McDonalds so I could compare the sizes.  The tiny box on the left is from the Happy Meal and the big box is the size Dale and Tyler got, but the cute one in the front is just perfect size, and look how cute!
 Oh Stampin' Up! didn't stop there, they made a burger box die too.  Here is the size comparisons

 A coordinating set!
 Let's try the same thing in a different color
These are so very cute I can hardly stand it!  I will be using these for gift giving and craft sales for sure!!
Don't have a BIG SHOT?  Have I got a deal for you!!
Starting August 1, 2014 if you buy a BIG SHOT for only $99.95 you get to choose from 5 different specialty bundles for FREE!!  These are up to a $60 value!!
Already have a BIG SHOT?  You can buy one of these bundles at a 15% discount.  More details to follow on August first!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates