Four Little Monkeys

Tuesday, July 8, 2014
We got the news that Jess was in labor on Thursday night and I had a hard time concentrating on card making when all I could think about was "When will the baby arrive?" "Will everything go okay?" and so forth so I sat down to watch some mindless TV and do some of my fussy cutting for a card that I was making.
This one was inspired by Gayle Wheeler on Pinterest
I thought the little monkeys were so cute from FOX AND FRIENDS (a retired set).  The Happy Birthday is from another retired set called SWIRLS AND CURLS VERSES.  This card will make a cute addition to the cards at the Used To Be New Consignment Shop in Hudsonville.  Thank you to everyone to stops in there to shop - I am completely honored by the wonderful comments.

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates