You Rock

Thursday, July 17, 2014
This is the third and final Swap Card that I brought with me to Convention.
This idea popped in my head as soon as I saw the YOU ROCK stamp set in the new catalog.

I had my hubby in mind when I made this card because I would rather to NOTHING with him that to do SOMETHING with anyone else - HOWEVER - he is not with me on this trip to Convention in Utah. A very rare occasion when don't do something together.  Love ya, Babe!  See you on Sunday!

I used the YOU ROCK Stamp Set and FROM MY HEART
The colors are Island Indigo and Rose Red
I love the new shape of the small punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
I embossed the image with the WOODGRAIN embossing folder because rocking chairs are made from wood and it just looked too plain without some embossing.

I hope to come home with a lot of great ideas to share with you all.

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates