Home Again!!

Tuesday, July 22, 2014
It is good to be home!  But what a wonderful time we had in Utah!!  So many new things learned to share with you all.  I just need to get my head wrapped around the normal routine again.  I did want to share with you though, the pillow gifts that I made for my two friends who shared a room with me at convention.  I was so glad to have Donne and Carla come to convention and to share our flight as well because I don't do so well on my own in situations like this.
I saw a package like this on Stampin' Connection but changed it up with the NEW designer papers in the catalog.  Which reminds me to remind you that the Designer Paper special is still going on through the end of this month.  Buy 3 get 1 FREE - that is a $10.95 savings AND for July ONLY I am offering FREE shipping for orders over $35.00 It's a win-win situation.
This is the "pillow gift" that Donne gave each of us...
And this is the "pillow gift" that Carla made for each of us...
And even though Glenda did not share a room with us she still gifted us with these
 A handy dandy note pad and pen inside the clear mount case - somehow it just tickled me that she gave us the blue pen to match the designer paper.  I am such a sucker for cool ink pens.
I bet you all would like to see some cards though, right?  These are the cards that are out for you today when you COME STAMP WITH ME!  Come anytime between 10 am and 5 pm for fun stamping, great chit-chat, and hopefully some new ideas.  Remember only $1.50 per card you choose to make.
Once again for the card with the number on it you may make it any number you want or you can leave it blank or you could add a monogram letter.  I made mine say 86 because that is how old my mom will be very shortly so shhhhh.... don't spoil the surprise.  Oh, and yes, I did case these cards from other fabulous demonstrators on Stampin' connection and Pinterest, but the only one I have a name for is Chat W on the Christmas card.

Stampin' Up! Extended a challenge to those of us who attended Convention Create. Inspire. Share. and one of those is that we would sign on one more person than we did last August/September.  Of course I had to take the challenge and my magic number should be easy but I NEED YOU! By the end of September I need to sign on 3 new Stampin' Up! Demonstrators.  When you become a demonstrator you have complete access to the Stampin' Connection to gather fabulous ideas like these.  Contact me now for the details

Thanks for stopping by! - See you SOON!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates