Happy July 4th!

Friday, July 4, 2014
Happy 4th of July everyone!  hope you all get a chance to spend time celebrating the freedoms that we have here in the good 'ol USA!!
I  made only one card for the 4th of July this year and I wanted to play with our new Hearts and Stars Decorative Masks.  This card is very simple - quick and easy, and I only had one stamp (retired of course) that actually said "Happy 4th of July".
I placed the Mask onto the Night of Navy "4 x 5 1/4" piece and sponged Versa Mark then heat embossed it with Silver Embossing powder.  It didn't have the WOW factor that I wanted but I thought I would make do because I had to get it in the mail so the recipient would actually get it before the 4th.

Thanks for stopping by! and have a great day celebrating!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates